Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Oldtimer44

HELLO THERE
« on: 27/02/2016 at 12:09 »
Not new to fly fishing forums, but new to this one. Though I don,t live in Scotyland I certainly would love to fish there before I leave this mortal coil. Used to get out fishing a fair bit, but now either my angling friends have moved or passed away and as I no longer drive and have no patience to learn I have to make do with tying flies which I love almost as much as actually fishing which I haven,t been able to do since visiting the USA in June, 2014, but am still hopeful this might change as there is always the chance I will meet someone from my area who doesn,t mind some company on his forays after the wily trout or other finny creatures.  I do sell flies on ebay in hopes that other anglers can find my flies successful and as I,ve had only a few complaints mostly about lost flies think I,m doing well in that department. Okay I overall don,t make money, but I do recoup enough to restock my tying materials so am happy with that. Look forward to hearing posts from other members. Cheers.

Mike Barrio

Re: HELLO THERE
« Reply #1 on: 27/02/2016 at 12:15 »
Hello Byron ..... welcome to the forum :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com