Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Nokia e50-1 mobile 'phone (unwanted upgrade).
« on: 18/05/2007 at 16:03 »
Not really fishing related  :oops:  but selling a Nokia e50-1 (the one with a 1.3mp camera) which is an unwanted upgrade from 02 (my sisters, she went and bought a Sony Ericsson before this came through  :roll: ) it's in as new condition and in all black finish.
It is locked to the 02 network and has more toys than you can shake a large stick at. It's the e50 with the 1.3mp camera like this one: http://shop.nokia.co.uk/invt/0038402
Fixed price of £100 for it (would cost more anywhere else new :!:) comes boxed with hands free kit etc etc. To check it all switches on and works I've bunged a new 02 pay as you go simcard, which will need to be activated at a registration cost of £20. I will include the simcard with the 'phone free of charge.
Nice smart wee 'phone which feels like a quality piece of kit in the hand. If I were on 02 or could be bothered getting it unlocked I'd have it myself.

Payment will be via paypal and  registered/insured postage within the UK will be included in the price  - unless you collect it from Dinnet, ofcourse  :cool:

Hamish Young

Sold
« Reply #1 on: 22/05/2007 at 09:15 »
SOLD  :cool:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com