Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Yup, that's right - the one I bought from Sandy earlier in the year. Going as I'm getting something else instead..... and I need to raise a few quid first :!

So I'm selling a Snowbee XS 780 cartridge fly reel (black), this is the better machined version and can be seen on the snowbee website at http://www.snowbee.co.uk/fly_reels.html just scroll down to the XS Cartridge reel, but not the XSD.

I already have the 'conventional' large arbour #7/8 wt XS reel and am a big fan (it's staying, I can only part with so many toys :!) but as my head has been turned by something else the XS cartridge reel and kit has to go. I have used it just once (Lintrathen outing) so other than the fact that one cartridge doesn't have a line on it the reel is in the mint condition I got it in when I bought it off Sandy.

The cartridges are loaded with backing and four are loaded with WF #7 lines on them including a Snowbee buzzer tip, a Daiwa wilderness intermediate, a Daiwa wilderness medium sinker and an Airflo DI-7 extra fast sinker.

Get a floating line on the 'empty' cartridge and you have a complete armoury ready to go :!

Snowbee list price for the reel and cartridges alone is £175, as it's now missing the floating line I'm open to sensible cash offers around £135 for the lot - which is a very good deal IMHO :!

Barry Robertson

This is a very good offer  :z4,

Hamish Young

This is a very good offer  :z4,

Ta  :z16 Have had one offer of £120 which, I'm afraid, isn't close enough to £135  :wink

Barry Robertson

I will give you £20 for the snowbee buzzer if the other lad will still bid £120??

Hamish Young

Oddly enough when I suggested that the other chap got cold feet - oh well  :roll

Still up for grabs folks  :z16

Hamish Young

.....and now open to offers  :z16

Needs to go, so you never know........  :wink

Hamish  :z3

Hamish Young

Thanks for all the interest folks, this little lot is now:

Sold  :!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com