Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

redfly

coarse fishing tackle 4 sale
« on: 10/01/2009 at 21:59 »
hi to all users maybe this is not of much use to most of the people who enjoy their flyfishing but i am a convert to the finer sport & am left w/ an excess of coarse fishing tackle top quality pole rods reels etc seat box just about everything needed to either start out or upgrade coarse fishing tackle just about everything needed to go straight to the bank for any further info please contact

Mike Barrio

Re: coarse fishing tackle 4 sale
« Reply #1 on: 10/01/2009 at 22:37 »
Hi "redfly"

Welcome to the forum :z16

I removed the poll for you, as I didn't understand the options and I imagine you possibly put it up by mistake.

Might be an idea to use your proper name and list whatever tackle items you think might be of interest to members, along with asking prices etc.

As it is, I would think it very unlikely indeed that anybody would PM or contact you "for further info", as this is your very first post on the forum and nobody knows you?

Best wishes
Mike

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: 10/01/2009 at 23:11 »
As mike says, a list would be good! :)

Also, would you be interested in any swaps as I have recently been buying a heap of fly gear and have a few rods and reels surplus to requirements.

And why get rid of the coarse gear? Some of the best coarse fishing in Scotland is not too far away..:)

Dave Olley

« Reply #3 on: 31/01/2009 at 14:06 »
Hi Rob
Not wishing to hijack the thread but would be interested to know where this great coarse fishing is locally.
PM me if you prefer
Cheers
Dave

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com