Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Your Fly Fishing Forum
« on: 24/03/2024 at 12:50 »
Fishing The Fly Scotland - If you are a member, then this is your fly fishing forum.

Simply dropping in to read the latest content? - Please take a moment to participate, post and reply!

This is your web space - make the most of it  :z16

James Laraway

Re: Your Fly Fishing Forum
« Reply #1 on: 25/03/2024 at 09:36 »
Totally agree Mike

Although there are LOTs of views there is a bit of a lack of contribution generally.

Now we all love to hear fishing tales so please don't think people wont be interested - as we will.

This is not like other 'forums' in that people don't attack each other or be nasty to one another  so there is absolutely nothing to fear from writing a few lines  :z16

Steve Wright

« Reply #2 on: 17/10/2024 at 16:09 »
Hi Mike,  really good point. I’m new to this site and to fly fishing. I’ve been laid low for a few years waiting for a hip replacement. Whilst recovering from the op, I thought I’d start tying a few flies, hoping to get on the water when more recovered. That could be Spring 2025! I guess what stops me posting is my ignorance and lack of experience, so I read to learn…. You really are a friendly bunch, so I reckon I should just get on and post!

So, here’s my first question. What’s the fishing like on the Whiteadder in the Borders? Where can explore in the winter before casting a fly next season?

Cheers
Steve

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 18/10/2024 at 09:26 »
Hi Steve

Absolutely, the forum is all about enjoying your fishing, not your ability or experience  :z16

I can't help with the Borders I'm afraid, but hopefully some of the other members will be able to.

Cheers
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com